This course is especially designed for distance learning for Aromatherapy Certification. It is recognized by the Canadian Federation of Aromatherapist and will designate eligibility to become a Certified Aromatherapy Health Professional and a practicing-professional member of the Canadian Federation of Aromatherapist in your own home.
The course will provide an in depth professional understanding of the therapeutic properties and applications in Aromatherapy, which will qualify you to become a professional Aromatherapist.
Healing Fragrances correspondence aromatherapy program differs from traditional classroom learning, by allowing students to complete courses and programs without attending scheduled on location classes.
Some of the benefits of doing the Healing Fragrances aromatherapy certification correspondence course include:
- Flexability to begin the Aromatherapy program any time to fit your schedule.
- Customize your learning schedule according to your lifestyle, personal and professional needs.
- The program offers eight either one on one tutorials classes or small webinar classes that include 3-4 other students with the instructor to ensure a connection with the student to enable the student to proceed inconfidence with the material provided.
Upon registering for the program, you will personally be contacted by your instructor within 24 hours to cordinate your time table for conference calls. This allows the student to have one on one sessions with the instructor.
The Program Material:
- Healing Fragrances 300 page manuel (The Practitioners Guide To Aromatherapy – A study of Essential Oils And Their Therapies.)
- Healing Fragrances (The Pratitoners Guide To Aromatherapy – Essential Oils And Their Therapies Workbook)
- Healing Fragrances (Anatomy & Physiology Workbook )
- Slide shows - (History, Botany, Chemistry, Metabolism & Absorbtion, Essential Oil Extraction Methods and other slide shows that pertain to the program)
- Mass spectormetry reports & Gas chromatograpy (GC/MS) (analytical documents that define the components of essential oils and learning how to read them.
- Discounts on all essential oils and aromatherapy products.
Introduction to Aromatherapy: History, Clinical & Aromatic Terminology.
Methods of Applications: Transference of the essential oils into practice; Therapeutic properties of carrier oils, salts, gels, creams.
- Botanical Classifications of 60 essential oils.
- Essential Oil Extraction Methods: Yeild & quality control
- Hydrosols (floral waters) and their uses.
- Essential Oil Safety & Toxicology
- Metabolism & Absorbtion (Through different systems of the body)
- Chemistry Of Essential Oils
- Essential Oils According to their functional Groups
- Botanical Classification of the plant
- Safety, Distilation method & Yeild
- Major chemical components in each essential oil
- Anti-microbial, Anti-fungal, Anti-inflammtory, sedative, stimulating properties.
- Applications on patholgies that pertain to the essential oil.
Anatomy & Physiology
Skeletal system, muscular system, nervous system, limbic system, digestive system, excretory system, endocrine system, cardiovascular system, lymphatic system, reproductive system.